Planning a journey to the mangrove forest and home of the Royal Bengal Tiger, Sundarban National Park in West Bengal, India, may be a thrilling experience and fantastic adventure.
Plan tour to Sundarban
1. Establish the time frame: How long were you in Sundarban? However, if you only have a short amount of time, you can still arrange a 3- or 4 day excursion.
2. Accommodation : Sundarban offers a range of lodging choices, from inexpensive resorts to luxurious hotels.
3. Select the ideal time to travel: (December to February) Winter The Sundarbans have a relatively temperate and dry winter, which makes it a popular time to visit. It’s a fantastic time to see wildlife at this time.
4. Public transportation is readily available in Sundarban, including local trains, buses, and cars.
5. Safety and precautions: When visiting Sundarban, it’s critical to exercise caution. Be mindful of your possessions.
6. Permits and permissions: Confirm that you have all the authorizations required before entering and touring Sundarban National Park.
7. Choose the best travel operator: Take into account planning your vacation with a renowned tour company.